An exciting opportunity has arisen for an organised, creative and friendly individual to join our team as Showroom Coordinator. This role would be perfect for someone who is passionate about interiors and has experience working in a customer-facing position. You will play a crucial and dynamic role in ensuring our showroom operates smoothly whilst providing an exceptional experience to our valued customers.
• Greet customers in a warm and friendly manner as they enter the showroom, providing excellent customer service throughout their visit.
• Assist with showroom administration, including managing or orchestrating appointment schedules, coordinating design meetings and assisting with the preparation of presentations.
• You will take ownership of how the showroom is presented ensuring it is clean, well-organised and visually appealing.
• Update in-house marketing materials, such as brand brochures and magazines, to reflect the latest products and designs.
• Inform customers of the various brands within our portfolio and have an up-to-date knowledge of the latest products.
• Maintain and order supplies for the showroom and office, ensuring everything is well stocked and up to date.
• Cover the showroom when designers are out on appointments, ensuring a seamless experience for any walk-in customers.
• Keep a record of customer interactions with accurate and relevant information to facilitate effective communication and follow-ups.
• Handle online and phone queries, providing timely and professional responses to customer enquiries.
• Assist the designers in preparing any necessary documentation, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
• Previous experience within a customer focused role and a great communicator.
• An interest in interiors and a willingness to learn about our brand collections and products.
• Strong organisational and multitasking skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to interact with customers and internal team members.
• Proficiency in using computer software, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
• A keen eye for detail and a commitment to maintaining high standards of presentation.
• A proactive and self-motivated approach to work, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 869111 and ask to speak with the Business Manager.